This section houses a comprehensive portfolio of the key pieces of work I produced while working for Sport360 in the UAE as a Digital Journalist and Content Editor for Social Media and Video in the period between September 2015 and October 2018.
Below, you will find clippings of my work for the world’s only daily English language newspaper as well as my complete set of online articles, here.
At Sport360, my job role included the following duties:
– Covered a smattering of different sports, cultivated engaging digital sports content and packaged material for online, digital, apps, print and social media platforms.
– Worked on and across social media; managing analytics, content planning, content creation, strategy, graphics, metrics, daily maintenance and updates.
– Conducted exclusive interviews with the likes of Shane Warne and Roberto Carlos and covered the biggest sporting events in the Middle East region, from the F1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix to the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships.
– Subbed pages, wrote headlines, edited copy, read pages and played integral role in overall production of daily newspaper.
– Involved in video journalism, live videos and production.
– Worked alongside commercial, marketing and advertising teams and created story-driven sponsored content.
Here are examples of my print work and scroll down for more material:
Big-name Interviews (Gallery):
Social Graphic Design Examples (Created by Sport360 Designers):